In January 2022, I passed the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification and there are a lot of topics to cover. I used a combination of Stephane Maarek’s course and Practice Exams on Udemy, with my own notes and experience using AWS and other cloud (or even physical) server architecture. As I progressed, I devised the AWS Solutions Architect Associate Cheat Sheet for my own personal use, which helped me in the run up to the exam.
- Follow Stephane Maarek’s Udemy course and take your own notes as you go.
- Take as many updated Practice Exams as you can. There are often freebies on AWS directly too.
- Make your own cheat-sheet or start from / copy mine.
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Cheat Sheet: Topics
- Routing: Route 53, Health Checks and Routing Policies
- Queues and Streaming: Kinesis, Data Stream, Firehose, SQS, SNS and MQ
- File Storage: EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway
- S3: Simple Storage Service, Security, Policies, Lifecycle Rules etc
- Databases: RDS, Aurora, Elasticache, Athena, DynamoDB etc
Any feedback, always welcome in the comments, anything I can add / update. Let me know.
Hope this helps,