Ideation & workshops
A huge part of what I do, is in the conceptual stages. I often feel happiest, listening to stakeholders’ problems and converting them into something tangible.
- Functional specs
- Entity relationship diagrams
- API specifications
- Server architecture diagrams
- User flow diagrams
Roadmaps and release planning
Whilst we may think we want every possible feature to be ready for at launch, this is rarely the best option.
By releasing a MVP (Minimum Viable Product), your project can be released earlier allowing for feedback from the end users much sooner. This often prioritises unexpected features and ultimately delivers a solution to the end-users’ actual problems.
Server architecture, physical or cloud
Throughout the last decade, I have trained my primarily linux based hosting skills on all manner of projects, focussing on speed, security, scalability and maintenance, delivering:
- Large dedicated physical hosting solutions for international brands
- Complex hybrid physical / cloud solutions for Sony PlayStation, Ascot and FlowTechnology
- Scalable cloud based solutions in AWS for finance, eCommerce and global pharmaceutical brands.
Certified AWS Solutions Architect and Cloud Practitioner.
How I can help you
If you have a web/app project that needs an experienced lead or if you need technical consultancy at any step of a development project lifecycle, I am your guy.
Open to freelance, permanent, in-house and remote technical architect opportunities.